The Pacific Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council (PSWMSDC) is the regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) that covers Arizona and San Diego County. Sixty percent (60%) of our certified minority enterprises possess a national or international business footprint. We Certify capable, qualified Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) as bona fide minority businesses. We then Connect our MBEs to procurement opportunities with our corporate member. Additionally, we Develop and Advocate for our clientele’s inclusion in the corporate supply chain. There are currently 1,700 corporate members nationwide that support minority business development.
Contact Wendy Taylor about Corporate Membership or call our office at 602-495-9950.
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Cost effective access to a larger pool of qualified suppliers which makes your company more competitive in the marketplace
- Reduce supply chain costs, higher quality products, increased service due to increased competition & utilization of local sourcing
- Assist in meeting your supplier diversity goals
- Networking opportunities with minority businesses locally & nationwide
- Invitation to members only matchmaking sessions with capable, qualified MBEs
- Reduced or no cost registration to certain PSWMSDC events
- Potential speaking opportunities & award recognition at PSWMSDC produced events
- Access to emerging urban and global markets in a $1.6 trillion dollar ethnic minority economy
- Meets strategic objective of having your supplier base reflect your customer base
- Opportunity to open the door to new market segments
- Opportunity to provide specific business training to MBEs
- Opportunity for the Council to structure a specific Meet & Greet with your sourcing team
- Branding opportunity & recognition of our corporate members
- Local sourcing contributes to positive local economic impact
- Identification of potential strategic partners &/or subcontractors
- Expansion of your customer base resulting in greater market share
- Maintains integrity of your supplier diversity program
- Exhibits strong corporate social responsibility as you increase your bottom line
Regional Corporate Membership Dues = $2,500-$6,500 (determined by enterprise-wide employee count.
Please see the following matrix)
Public agency membership dues = $1,500