Caltrans District 11, in partnership with the San Diego Public Agency Consortium (PAC), is proud to present the 13th Annual Procurement and Resource Fair on October 25, 2017 at the Balboa Park Club Ballroom located at 2150 Pan American Road West, San Diego, CA 92101. The Procurement and Resource Fair provides vendors, particularly certified Small Businesses, Disabled Veterans Business Enterprises, and Disadvantaged Business Enterprises, a forum to meet with buyers from the State of California and other Public Agencies. Caltrans and public agency buyers will be looking for commodity and service leads as well as sharing upcoming contract opportunities. Event registration ends Tuesday, October 24, 2017.
- Caltrans District 11
- Airport Authority
- Board of Equalization
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- CH2M Hill
- California Highway Patrol
- City of Carlsbad
- City of San Diego
- City of Santee
- Department of General Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Flatiron-Skanska-Stacy and Witbeck (FSSW)
- Go-Biz (Governor’s Office Business Advocate)
- Granite Construction
- Helix Construction
- Imperial County Transportation Commission
- Mid Coast Transit Constructors
- Metropolitan Transit System
- Metropolitan Water Board
- NAVFAC Southwest
- North County Transit District
- Parsons Construction
- Port of San Diego
- San Diego Airport Authority
- San Diego Contracting Opportunities Center/PTAC
- San Diego County
- San Diego Housing Commission
- San Diego Unified School District
- Small Business Development Center North and South
- Small Business Development Center Imperial Valley
- Small Business Council – Construction and Commodities Committee
- Small Business Council – Professional Services Committee
- Turner School of Construction
- University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- US Customs & Border Protection
- US SBA
- Veterans Business Outreach Center
PHX Small Business Engagement invites you to attend PHX SUPERConnect II – 3 PROJECTS/3PRIME TEAMS! For small business interested in learning more about contracting opportunities for the Terminal 3 Modernization, Sky Train Stage 2, and Terminal 4 S1 Concourse projects and meeting the project teams – this event is for you!!!
This session is open to any firm interested in pursuing design and construction services opportunities at the Aviation Department. ***YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CERTIFIED FIRM TO ATTEND***
PHX SUPERConnect will be held in the COPPER ROOM at Gateway Community College located at 108 N. 4t0h St, Phoenix 85034. Off of 38th Street/GateWay Drive, between Washington & Van Buren. Park in the Parking Lot west of the building.
***Check-in/Registration open at 8:30am. Program begins at 9:30am. Networking from 11:00am -12:00N ***
For questions or accommodation requests, contact Valerie Churchwell, Small Business Engagement Manager, at 602-273-2024.
As the CM@R on the South Central Extension Light Rail Project, Kiewit invites the local minority subcontracting community to highlight the extraordinary opportunities available on the upcoming project. This is one of several scheduled outreach events. Refreshments will be provided.
- Project Information
- Introduction of Project Partners
- Small Business Needs
- Small business certifications for this project
- Workforce Development Program
- Resources and opportunities from Valley Metro, ADOT and Sky Harbor International
Staff will also be available to discuss other opportunities available with the Kiewit Infrastructure West team.
Jump start your business in 2018 with the latest Google marketing tools and discover new business opportunities with the utility companies!
Join us on Friday, December 8th, 2017, at the renowned SDG&E Energy Innovation Center (EIC) to:
- Learn from experts from California American Water, San Gabriel Valley Water Company and Cal Water Service on what marketing tricks make them tick!
- Jump start your business’ growth in 2018 with the latest Google tools
- “If it is not on your website, it did not happen!” – on why it is important to update your website to reflect company’s activity frequently.
- Of course, there will be plenty of opportunities to network!
Presented by the U.S. Small Business Administration
Learn how to sell your goods/services to the Federal Government. This seminar teaches small businesses about federal government contracting programs for small business. Seminar will include discussion about government contracting, 8(a) certification, Hubzone program information and more!