PSWMSDC is invested in the inclusion of minority businesses in the procurement process.
We distribute multiple local and national Bid Opportunities (RFPs/RFQs/RFIs/SoQs/Contracts) through the following avenues:
- We maintain a list of Bid Opportunities from Corporate Members, Strategic Alliance Partners, other corporations, and government entities – PDF coming soon!
- We send bid emails to certified minority businesses based on relevance, industry, and other criteria.
- We send Corporate Members lists of vetted, certified minority businesses based on their bid requirements.
- PSWMSDC’s Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC) has a private LinkedIn Group to encourage partnerships and alliances between certified minority businesses (MBE-to-MBE spend). Certified minority businesses should click here to request membership with the group.
- PSWMSDC events offer opportunities to do business with corporations and other minority businesses. This includes Matchmaking events, MBEIC monthly meetings and events, the annual Minority Business Opportunity Expo, and more. View our Events Calendar to find an opportunity near you.