Pacific Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council (PSWMSDC) offers the only nationally recognized Ethnic Minority Business Certification in the Arizona and San Diego County Region.
Certification Benefits Include:
- Certification is nationally recognized with 12,000 Certified MBEs, 460 National Corporate Members and over 1,300 local Corporate Members.
- Certification is accepted by, Corporations, Health Care Organizations, Educational Institutions and Public and Private Agencies.
- Certification gives your company a competitive advantage.
- Certification allows our corporate and public agency members to legitimately count their minority/diversity spend, in this you are helping your customers meet their supplier diversity goals.
- PSWMSDC advocates for and helps MBEs ready themselves for participation in the corporate supply chain and provide resources to help grow their business.
- PSWMSDC provides opportunities for MBEs to meet face-to-face with decision-makers and connect with buyers.
- PSWMSDC provides opportunities for MBEs to do business with other MBEs.
- PSWMSDC connects MBEs to our Regional Corporate/Public Agency Members’ business opportunities as available.
- PSWMSDC highlights successful MBEs on our website and in our monthly newsletter.
- PSWMSDC offers MBEs discounted prices to our events.