Before you apply, Pre-Certification Orientation is mandatory:
Every 4th Tuesday of each month (date is subject to change)
6340 East Thomas Road, STE 220
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
WebEx available for MBEs located outside of Maricopa County
RSVP to Nichole Jackson – email@example.com
- Filling out the online Certification application. Certification starts with the online application. You may take as long as necessary to complete the application. Your information will be saved for your next session and is completely confidential.
- Pay for your application fee. You may pay by credit card only. The processing of your application will begin when payment is received.
- You will be required to upload your documentation.
- Application and documents are reviewed.
- Committee Review. The Certification Committee meets regularly to review applications for MBE Certification. The Certification Committee must approve the application before it can be submitted to the Board for final approval.
- Site Visit. Pacific Southwest MSDC will perform a site visit to review your business premises and conduct a personal interview of the owner(s). This step is performed by a Certification Specialist and the applicant.
- Board Review. The Board will review the Certification Committee’s recommendation and make the final decision. If the Board rejects the application, you may submit a letter of appeal. If approved, you will be notified by e-mail and postal mail.
- Post Certification Meeting. This is the final step. A meeting will be conducted for the MBE to receive their certificate.
*The Certification process can take up to 60 days.
Where to apply for New Applicants & Recertification for Arizona & San Diego – (Apply Here)
PSWMSDC CERTIFICATION FEE STRUCTURE:
|Fee Category||Class 1||Class 2||Class 3||Class 4|
|Annual Revenue less than $1 Million||Annual Revenue between $1 Million and $10 Million||Annual Revenue between $10 Million and $50 Million||Annual Revenue greater than $50 Million|
Questions? Contact Certification Specialist Nichole Jackson